About usFindability Sciences and its group companies.
Findability Sciences combines the power Big Data and Cognitive computing through its proprietary solution, Findability Platform®. Findability platform® is a proven architecture and framework, which integrates internal structured and unstructured data (from previously siloed databases and documents repositories), along with data from social media and data found online, to help leadership see a complete picture of its business, products, customers and employees.
A global product and consulting company, Findability Sciences, is a leading IBM Big Data Partner and IBM Watson® EcoSystem Partner. Along with Findability Platform® company offers an Automated Predictive Analytics powered by Dr. Mo , Dapprdoo/Wearing, a human centric application which retailers use to engage their customers by solving their fashion related dilemmas and PoGO®, a corporate strategy solution for cross industry and People Analytics a revolutionary new way of managing employees/human resources for recruiters and HR departments. People Analytics, Dapprdoo and PoGO® uses IBM Watson’s cognitive computing power.
Founded in 2009 in the Boston area, Findability Sciences has earned several industry awards and recognitions. Findability Sciences helps its customers experience the ‘joy of finding’ About 80% of data businesses need to leverage is found outside the firewall. Watch Anand Mahurkar, CEO & Founder of Findability Sciences’ interview at IBM OnDemand
Early 2016, Findability Sciences invested in to a Boston based software company, Soft10 Inc. Soft10 is the developer of Dr. Mo, the only automatic statistical software in the world that helps business professionals meet today’s Big Data Predictive-Analytic challenges. Self-learning technology to bring the power of predictive modeling into the hands of every company.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- 2016: CIOReview Magazine ranks Findability Sciences as Top 20 Most Promising IBM Tech Solution Provider
- 2015: Findability Platform awarded as “Best Data Integration Platform” by CorporateAmerica Software & Technology Awards 2015
- 2015: CIOReview recognizes Findability Sciences as one of the top 100 most promising IBM solution providers
- 2015: SugarCRM names Findability Sciences Customer Persona App as Best in Class.
- 2015: Silicon India names Findability Sciences among 20 most promising software development companies.
- 2014: IBM Watson Ecosystem appointed Anand Mahurkar, CEO of Findability Sciences on its advisory board.
- 2014: Nominated for New England Innovation Award 2014.
- 2014: Anand Mahurkar, CEO named as Big Data Hero by IBM Big Data Magazine.
- 2014: IBM India Smart Camp Names Findability Sciences as Top 30 Companies.
- 2014: Finalist in IBM Insight 2014 App Throwdown contest.
- 2012: Special recognition from TARA for contribution in the field of information technology.
- 2011: Winner of Maharashtra IT award 2011.
- 2011: Nominated for prestigious New England Innovation Award.